To activate your Fetch TV box, go to fetchtv.com.au/activate and input the code displayed on your Smart TV screen. Then, add more boxes to your account at www.fetchtv.com.au/account to activate more boxes.
- By leaving 5 cm around the Fetch box, ventilation is ensured.
- You can use the remote control up to 6 meters from the fetch box. Before cleaning the Fetch box, unplug it from the power source.
- Cleaning should only be done with a dry cloth; neither chemicals nor water should be used.
- Avoiding attempting to open the Fetch box might be helpful. But doing so could seriously hurt you and cancel your warranty.
Read more: A quick look at Shoney’s breakfast hours 2022:what to expect
Where to enter the Activation Code or Fetch ID by fetchtv.com.au/activate?
Learn how to set up your Fetch box:
- Go to fetch.com.au/activate to get your activation code first.
- Next, visit fetch.com.au/account to add the extra boxes to your account and obtain your second or third box activation code.
- After that, click “Account Settings” and choose “Add & Remove Fetch Box.”
- You’ll see the activation code on your screen and get it via email or SMS.
- Go to fetch.com.au/account and log in using the email address and password you used when you joined up if you need to discover your activation code later.
- The activation codes for each box on your account may then be seen by selecting “Add & Remove Fetch Box” in the “Account Settings” section.
- To obtain the Activation Code after configuring your Fetch box, navigate to Menu > Manage > Settings > User Preferences > Activation Code or Settings > Device Info > Options.
- You must enter your PIN in order to retrieve your activation code.
Activate Fetch TV on your device using fetchtv.com.au/activate:
- Go to fetchtv.com.au/activate in your web browser once it’s open.
- From the dropdown menu, choose to Get Started.
- Complete the details of your account.
- Choose your bundle.
- Fill out the payment details.
- Verify your information once more.
- In the box, enter the Fetch ID/Activation code.
- Getting the Fetch activation code
- When you ordered Fetch from Optus, activation codes were sent to you through text and email. They are also accessible on the My Optus app and Fetch box.
You must register each Fetch box separately to receive your activation code if you purchased more than one from an Optus store.
The mail is used to deliver pre-registered fetch boxes.
Activate Fetch on my Optus App:
- Sign in using the My Optus app.
- Tap the symbol in the upper left corner.
- Select a Fetch offering.
- Tap the Fetch activity card after choosing it.
- Please choose the set-top details you want to see from the dropdown menu if you have a lot of Fetch set-top boxes.
- Your Fetch serial number, activation code, and channel pack contents will be shown.
Fetch box explained:
- On your Fetch remote, select Menu.
- Select Settings from the Manage dropdown menu.
- Navigate to Device Info, Options, Activation Code / Fetch ID – Show Code, and then Device Info.
- If required, enter your parental PIN.
Activate Fetch TV using www.fetchtv.com.au/activate:
- To activate your first box, visit fetchtv.com.au/activate.
- By adding more boxes to your account at www.fetchtv.com.au/account, you can activate more boxes.
- Ensure a level surface is available for the Fetch Mini.
- Avoiding stacking it on anything that vibrates or generates heat might be beneficial.
- To allow for airflow, leave 5 cm around the Fetch Mini.
- The Fetch Mini may be moved with the remote control up to a distance of 6 metres.
- Disconnect the Fetch Mini from the power source before cleaning.
- It would be beneficial if you merely cleaned with a dry cloth; you shouldn’t use any water or chemicals.
- If you attempt to open the Fetch Mini, your warranty will be nullified and it is dangerous.
- Use only when connected to a 100V–240V, 50Hz AC power supply.
- Use only the specified power source.
- Always keep the Fetch Mini away from children, pets, and liquids.
- Any problems with your Fetch Mini can be reported by visiting www.fetchtv.com.au/account.
What is the mechanism behind this?
- Several retail outlets started selling Fetch set-top box sets as early as July 2014.
- After you’ve configured your set-top box, go to fetch.com.au/activate to sign up for Fetch.
- Fetch will then provide you an activation key.
- You will then receive an activation code from Fetch.
- Every piece of data used in retail Fetch services will be measured by Internode.
Read more: How to Download Disney Plus on MacBook?
Getting Stan to work on my Fetch TV by fetchtv.com.au/activate:
- Stan is accessible on Fetch TV Generation 2 and later.
- On your Fetch TV Home Screen, click the Apps dropdown menu to access Stan.
- Make sure your fetchtv.com.au/activate is configured properly and can connect to the Internet by checking again.
- To connect your Fetch TV, please refer to the quick start guide on fetchtv.com.au.
- Sports and live events are supported on Fetch TV Generation 3 and later.
- What exactly do you stand to lose? Obtain complete, unlimited access to excellent material without making any long-term obligations by signing up for a free trial.
- Click “No – Contact Stan” below to send us a message, and we’ll get back to you within 15 minutes, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and AEST Midnight.
Where is the activation code for Fetch TV?
You’ll find your activation code in the email that was sent to the email address you supplied on your application. It can also be found in your Toolbox in My Products > Fetch > Activate your Fetch.
Can I use a secondhand Fetch TV box?
We strongly recommend that you do not purchase a second-hand Fetch TV box as most will be unusable.
Reference Link:- https://www.fetchtv.com.au/activate