How to Fix Disney Plus Error 1026 on Samsung Smart TV?
Watching the same content on a mobile device is very different from streaming and watching it on a big screen, which is an entirely different experience. The same applies to Samsung Smart TV users, but some of them are unable to enjoy this because of Disney Plus error 1026. Error 1026 causes the following error message to appear:
“There is a problem. removing the programme. Failure in-app configuration—Error Code 1026.
You are in the right place if you are also experiencing this problem. This article walks readers through the process of fixing Disney Plus Error 1026 step-by-step. Continue reading; one of the methods listed below may help you with your problem.
Read more: 10play.com.au/activate | Activate 10Play on TV, other device
Cold Boot Your Samsung Smart TV:
There’s a little more to this process than just turning your TV on and off. You must completely shut down your TV in order to “cold boot” it. You have two options for cold booting your TV: either the remote control or the TV plug. Below, each method is described in detail.
Cold boot using the remote control:
Press and hold the power button on the remote until the TV shuts off to cold boot your TV using the remote control. Hold down the power button after that until it restarts.
Cold Boot using the V plug:
Start by turning off your Samsung TV, removing it from the outlet, and waiting at least 30 seconds. Reconnect the plug, then turn the device on. Your system will start up cold using this.
Power Cycle Your Devices:
Try this procedure if cold booting your TV does not fix the Disney Plus Error 1026. To ensure that your internet connection is reliable and operating as it should, power cycle your modem and router. Follow the procedures listed below to accomplish this.
- Switch off everything, including the router and modem.
- Now hold off for at least 30 seconds.
- After that, wait a short while for your modem and router to fully connect to the internet after plugging them in. Apply the same procedure to each device.
- Reconnect your TV now to see if the problem has been fixed.
Read more: You should know about MacDonald’s breakfast hours
Install updates on your Samsung Smart TV:
It’s conceivable that the outdated app version is the cause of Disney Plus Error 1026. Make sure to install the application’s most recent update. Follow the procedures listed below to do this.
- From the drop-down menu next to the settings option, choose the support option.
- The updates will then begin installing if you select the Update now option under the software update.
Reinstall the Disney Plus application:
If none of the options stated above were successful, you can try reinstalling the Disney Plus app. Follow the instructions below to uninstall the application and then reinstall it.
- Go to the app first, and then select Settings.
- Find the Disney Plus app using the search bar; when you click on Disney Plus, the Delete option will appear.
- The application will be uninstalled if you select Delete.
- Now use the search box in the app store to look for the Disney Plus app.
- Along with an install button, it will be displayed at the top of the results.
- To reinstall the app on your TV, click install at this point.
This approach should resolve Disney Plus issue 1026.
Try contacting the Disney Plus support staff if none of the aforementioned solutions work for you.
Activate Disney Plus:
We have comprehensive step-by-step guides for every supported device if you want to learn how to activate Disney Plus on another device. To choose your device and view detailed activation instructions, choose one of the links below:
Read more: 9now.com.au Activate via 9now.com.au/activate on Smart TV
Disney Plus Error 1026- FAQs
How do I fix Disney Plus on my Samsung TV?
Try installing the updates on the app and clearing the cache and cooking stored.
What is Error 1026 on Disney Plus?
A momentary IP address problem between the device and the Disney Plus server causes this error to appear. Although it’s still unclear what caused this mistake.
How do I clear the cache on Disney Plus?
To access Disney Plus, go to settings, then choose apps. Go to the storage option now and select the Clear Cache option that appears.
Reference Link https://help.disneyplus.com/